- Wipe drives to DoD specifications or use secure erase to wipe drives.
- Administrative feature allows users to save configuration settings and set password protected user profiles.
- Features an internal, removable storage drive that stores O/S and audit trail/logs. The drive is easily removed for secure/classified locations.
- Additional features include HPA/DCO capture, blank disk check, drive spanning, audit trail/logs, color touchscreen display, on-screen keyboard, HDMI port, two USB 2.0 host ports for keyboard, mouse or printer connectivity.
A powerful forensic imaging solution that provides exceptional performance, features & reliability
- Fast forensic imaging at 23GB/min
- Broad interface support includes SATA, USB3 and IDE. Optional support for SAS and FireWire available
- Image & verify from 1 source to up to 3 destinations. The optional Multi-Task feature provides multi-source imaging and multi-tasking
- AES 256 bit Encryption. Decrypt using Talon Ultimate or open source VeraCrypt software
- Web-based user-friendly interface. Allows remote access using a web browser
Yêu cầu báo giá
Request a Quote
Designed for field or forensic lab use, the Talon® Ultimate delivers advanced, high-performance forensic imaging at a budget-friendly price. Featuring a compact footprint, user-friendly navigation, and unbeatable imaging speed, the Talon Ultimate continues the proud legacy of previous generations of the Talon® forensic imaging solutions. Engineered specifically for digital forensic investigators, the Talon Ultimate meets all of your forensic imaging, hashing and wiping requirements.
|The Talon® Ultimate is an extremely fast forensic imaging solution, achieving speeds of 23GB/min|
|Image and verify to multiple image formats; native copy, dd image, e01, and ex01.|
|Authentication the Talon Ultimate provides SHA1, SHA225, MD5 hash and dual hash ( MD5+SHA1).|
|Write protected source ports include 1 SATA (SASoptional), 1 USB 3.0, 1 FireWire (optional). SAS and FireWire support is enabled via a software option no additional modules required. 1 additional SATA (SASoptional) source port can be activated with the purchase of the Multi-Task option.|
|Destination ports include 2 SATA (SAS optional), 1 USB3.0 and 1 FireWire (optional). FireWire and SAS support is enabled via a software option, no additional modules required.|
|Multi-Task option. This option adds 1 additional SATA/SAS. Ready source port and allows you to image from multiple sources drive to multiple destinations simultaneously. This option also provides support to image one drive while hashing and/or wiping a second drive simultaneously. Users can perform up to 5 tasks concurrently.|
|A web-based user interface allows users to connect to the device from a web browser and manage all operations remotely. The browser features automatic page scaling for iPad type devices.|
|The Talon Ultimate provides built-in support for SATA/USB3 storage devices including solid state drives. SAS and FireWire devices are supported with the purchase of software options. 2.5”/3.5” IDE drives are supported with an adapter included with Talon Ultimate.1.8” IDE,1.8” ZIF, mSATA, micro SATA, SATA and flash drives are supported with optional adapters.|
|Concurrent Image + Verify. Imaging and verifying concurrently takes advantage of destination hard drives that may be faster than the source hard drive. Duration of total image process time may be reduced by up to half.|
|Secure sensitive evidence data with whole drive AES 256 bit Encryption. Decryption can be performed using the Talon Ultimate or by using open sources software programs such as VeraCrypt, TrueCrypt or Free OTFE.|
|Users can capture from a MAC system booted in target disk mode. This feature requires the purchase of the FireWire ports enablement software option.|
|Preview/triage suspect drives connected to Talon Ultimate on a PC with the USB3.0 device port enablement option. Users can also copy files from drives to their PC when this option is enabled.|
|12VDC,12AMP||<140Ww/drives||0 -40°C (32 to 104°F)||20%to80%||2.0lbs/1.0k||7.6”WX5.5”DX2.6”H (19.0cmX13.9cmX6.6cm)||RoHscompliant FCCandCE(April) |